If you have a PS4/PS4 Pro console, please do the following.
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices.
- Set Input & Output Device to Headset Connected to Controller.
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio.
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum.
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the instructions to calibrate your microphone.
If you instead have a PS5 console, please do the following.
- Plug the headset into the aux port in the DualSense controller. Once you do this, the microphone function will automatically switch from the controller’s integrated mic to your headset.
- Go to Settings >> Sound >> Audio Output >> Output Device
- Select Headset Connected To Controller for Output Device
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Go to Settings >> Sound >> Volume >> Headphones
- Set Volume Control (headphones) level to Maximum
- Adjust your microphone levels by going to Settings >> Sound >> Microphone >> Adjust Mic Level >> Microphone Level
*As desired, you can enable the 3D Audio function to enhance the audio through your headset. Then, go to Adjust 3D Audio Profile to select the best profile option for your game.