Our current lineup of "Designed For Xbox" headsets -- which are all currently available for Xbox One -- will be compatible for the next generation of Xbox: Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
To set your wired headset up for use with an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S console, please do the following:
1. Plug the headset into the Xbox controller.
2. While in the Home screen, press the Xbox button on the controller. Scroll down to the buttons on the bottom of the left sidebar, and then select the Speaker icon (Audio).
3. Configure your settings as shown*:
- Set Headset Volume to Maximum
- Set Mic Monitor to preferred level
*The Headset Chat Mixer option will be greyed out; this headset will play chat audio only, so this setting is not needed for this particular headset.
WINDOWS SONIC SURROUND SOUND
1. While in the Home screen, press the Xbox button on the controller. You'll see the following screen:
2. Navigate to the Profile & System Tab, and select "Settings".
3. Go to General >> Volume & Audio Output
4. In the Headset Audio column (right side of the screen), set Headset Format to Windows Sonic For Headphones.