We anticipate our PS4 headsets will be compatible with the new PS5 console.
To set up your wired headset for use with a PS5 console, please do the following:
- Plug the removable mic boom into the headset, and then plug the headset into the aux port in the DualSense controller. Once you do this, the microphone function will automatically switch from the controller’s integrated mic to your headset.
- Go to Settings >> Sound >> Audio Output >> Output Device
- Select Headset Connected To Controller for Output Device
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Go to Settings >> Sound >> Volume >> Headphones
- Set Volume Control (headphones) level to Maximum
- Adjust your microphone levels by going to Settings >> Sound >> Microphone >> Adjust Mic Level >> Microphone Level
*As desired, you can enable the 3D Audio function to enhance the audio through your headset. Then, go to Adjust 3D Audio Profile to select the best profile option for your game.