If you are having trouble pairing your wireless Xbox headset even when following the proper pairing process for your headset -- as indicated below -- the steps in this article may help to resolve this.
- It's not possible to pair the Stealth 600 or Stealth 700 models through a USB connection. Only wireless pairing is supported. This applies to both the Stealth 600/700 for Xbox One, as well as for the Stealth 600/700 Gen 2 Xbox models.
- The LEDs on the headset will flash rapidly when in the pairing mode and while the headset is pairing with the console.
If you have performed the pairing process for your specific headset, but are still unable to pair the headset and console, please perform a hard-reset on your Xbox Series X|S. This is recommended by Microsoft for solving various issues with the console and connected peripherals.
To do so:
- Hold down the Power button on the console for several seconds, until the console itself fully shuts down. Do not quick-press this button, as that will only put the console into Sleep mode. To perform this process properly, the console itself will need to power down completely.
- Once the console has powered off completely, press the power button on the console to turn it back on. You should see the Xbox logo display, and hear a sound effect.
- If you power on the console and it does an "Instant Boot" into the Dashboard, the hard-reset process was not performed correctly. You will need to perform this process again, starting with Step 1.
- Once you are sure that the console has been hard-reset properly, please try the pairing process for your specific headset again. This process should clear up the issue.
If you are still having trouble pairing your headset to your Xbox Series X|S console even after performing this hard-reset and pairing process, please contact our support team for additional assistance.