If you notice that the view of the game is moving when the controller itself isn't being touched, or that the controller is not responding as expected when the sticks are moved, you may need to recalibrate the controller itself.
To recalibrate the controller, please do the following:
- Connect the included USB cable to the controller. Do not connect the other end of the cable to the console or PC.
- Press and hold the X Button and the D-Pad Up while connecting the cable to the PC/console.
- Do not release those buttons until the controller is fully powered up/all of the LEDs on the controller illuminate. The white Xbox connection LED will flash.
- Move each of the controller axes through their full range of motion:
- Left Stick: Left to Right
- Left Stick: Forward to Back
- Right Stick: Left to Right
- Right Stick: Forward to Back
- Left Trigger: Pull Back
- Right Trigger: Pull Back
- Press both the Y button and D-Pad Down to end calibration. All controller LEDs should be lit.
- Re-check the stick performance in the Controller Tester app.
This re-calibration should resolve any issues you may have with drifting. If you perform these steps, but still have drift issues, please contact our support team for further assistance.