To set up your Atlas One headset for use with an Xbox console, please do the following. Please note that the information in this article applies to both the Xbox One and the Xbox Series X|S consoles.
XBOX VOLUME SETUP
- Plug the headset into the Xbox controller.
- While in the Home screen, press the Xbox button on the controller. Scroll down to the buttons on the bottom of the left sidebar, and then select the speaker icon (Audio & Music).
- Configure your settings as shown:
- Set Headset Volume to Maximum
- Set Headset Chat Mixer to the Middle Setting
- Set Mic Monitor to Minimum
XBOX SURROUND SOUND SETUP
- While in the Home screen, press the Xbox button on the controller.
- Navigate to the Profile & System tab and select "Settings".
- Go to General >> Volume & Audio Output.
- In the Headset Audio column (right side of screen), set Headset Format to Windows Sonic For Headphones.