New Firmware Download Available for Stealth 600 and Stealth 700 for Xbox One
We are aware that some gamers have experienced issues on the Stealth 600 and 700 headsets for Xbox One. Since first hearing about this issue, our team has been working continuously to create a solution that provides the great gaming audio experience you deserve on this first-ever direct wireless headset. To that end, we have created a firmware update with connection improvements that is now available for these models through the Turtle Beach Audio Hub. If you’ve already installed the Turtle Beach Audio Hub on your PC or Mac®, all you need to do is open the app and connect your headset by USB. Please also ensure your Xbox One game console has been updated to the latest OS.
In addition to this firmware update, we are still investigating this issue further, with plans to continue refining and improving your headset’s performance via future firmware updates. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues after updating to this new firmware, or if you have any questions, as our goal is for you to continue having the best sounding gaming sessions possible.
DOWNLOAD THE TURTLE BEACH AUDIO HUB.
Select Your Product
- »Elite 800 - Headset and Transmitter Pairing Instructions
- »Stealth 600 for Xbox One - Troubleshooting the Wireless Connection
- »Stealth 700 for Xbox One - Troubleshooting the Wireless Connection
- »Recon 50X - Microphone Not Working
- »XO Seven Pro - Microphone Not Working in Xbox Live
- »Stealth 450 - DTS Headphone:X Surround Sound Driver
- »Stream Mic - Turtle Beach Audio Hub - Update Firmware & Customize Settings
- »PSVR Compatibility with Turtle Beach Headsets
- »New Slimmer PS4 (2016) and PS4 Pro - Headset Compatibility