The Stealth 600 for PS4/PS4 Pro has an adjustable mic. To use the mic, gently push ('flip') the mic forwards. You will hear a tone (low high) when the mic itself is unmuted. When the mic is fully pushed forwards, the mic will "Lock" into position. To mute the mic, just flip the mic back the other way. You will hear a tone (high low) when the mic is muted.
|Mic is Muted; Mic Monitor will not work.||Mic is Unmuted; Mic Monitor will be engaged.|
1. Check that the Headset And Transmitter Are Paired/Mic Monitor is Functioning
The Headset and Transmitter need to be paired to each other in order for the mic to work. Make sure that the Headset and Transmitter have been successfully paired. To do so:
- Make sure the headset is powered OFF. Press and Hold the Pairing Button on the Transmitter until the Transmitter's Pairing LED flashes rapidly, then release. (Use a Paperclip or something similar to press the pinhole button.)
- Press and Hold the Power Button on the Headset until the Headset's Power LED flashes rapidly (5 seconds), then release.
- Within 10 seconds, the Headset and Transmitter's LED will remain solid, indicating that pairing was successful.
- As an extra test, raise the mic monitor volume level with the lower dial on the headset. Then, flip the mic forward, and speak into the mic. Can you hear yourself through the headset when you speak into the mic?
If you can hear yourself through the headset when you speak into the mic, the mic itself is working well.
If you cannot hear your voice clearly, please contact our Support Team.
2. The PS4/PS4 Pro Chat Settings are Configured
If you are able to hear yourself through the headset when you speak into the mic, then the mic itself is working properly, but the settings on your console may not be configured for headset use.
- PS4: Go to Settings > Devices > Audio Devices and select USB Headset (Stealth 600). Go back one screen to "Adjust Microphone Level" and follow the on-screen calibration instructions. If the bar moves when you speak into the mic, you have verified that the mic is working properly.
If the microphone still isn't working, please contact our Support Team.
3. Power Cycle Headset.
- Unplug the USB Transmitter from the console.
- Press and Hold the Power Button on the Headset until you hear the "Powering Off" voice prompt.
- Let everything sit for a few seconds.
- Press and Hold the Power Button on the Headset, until you hear the "Powering On" voice prompt.
- Plug the USB Transmitter back into the console.
If the Power Cycle does not resolve this issue, please contact our Support Team.