The Elite Pro PC Edition Quick Start Guide is available for download here. You can also view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below.
- Elite Pro Headset
- Elite Pro Microphone
- Elite Pro USB Amplifier (PC)
- Elite Pro 1.3m Audio Cable (Console/Mobile)
XBOX ONE SETUP
- On the Home Screen, navigate to the left side of the screen, and down to the Settings "Gear"
- Set Headset Volume to maximum
- Set Headset Chat Mixer to your preferred Game/Chat Balance
- Set Mic Monitoring to your preferred level
Surround Sound Setup
- Go to Settings >> Audio Devices >> Audio Output
- Set Headset Format to Windows Sonic for Headphones
For more information on Xbox Surround Sound, click here.
SURROUND SOUND AND SUPERHUMAN HEARING SETUP
To download and install the Elite Pro PC DTS Headphone:X 7.1 software featuring Superhuman Hearing, please click here.
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Set Input & Output Device to Headset Connected to Controller
- Setup Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.
PROSPECS™ GLASSES RELIEF SYSTEM
Adjust the ProSpecs™ Glasses Relief System for added comfort (optional; designed for glasses-wearers).
1. The ProSpecs™ Glasses Relief System creates a gap in the ear cushion to help reduce pressure on your Glasses frame. In order to adjust this you must remove the ear cushions. First, hold the ear cushion firmly with one hand and the orange ring on your headset with the other. Rotate the ear cushion counter-clockwise to remove.
2. Depending on the size of your glasses frames, use the tab adjustment to create a deeper or shallower gap. By default, the adjustment is set to the shallowest setting; pull up th etab and re-attach to the post on a deeper setting for larger frames.
3. Make sure to place the ear cushions back on their original sides (L/R).
4. Rotate clock-wise until there is an audible click, indicating the ear cushion has locked into place.
COMFORTEC™ FIT SYSTEM
Use the ComfoTec Fit System to adjust for your perfect personalized fit.