It is important to always run the most up-to-date firmware in order to enjoy the best audio experience.
The Turtle Beach Audio Hub will automatically check for the newest firmware and install the newest version if available.
The Turtle Beach Audio Hub is available for Windows and Mac.
- Connect your Stealth 700 for PlayStation 4 to your PC/Mac using the included USB Cable.
- Connect your Stealth 700 Wireless Transmitter to a free USB Port on your PC/Mac.
- Open the Turtle Beach Audio Hub app.
At this point if your headset requires a new update you will be prompted to begin this process.
**Note: This process may take a couple minutes. Do not disconnect your headset until the process is complete.**
Now you are able to adjust some of your Stealth 700 for PlayStation 4 settings.
Tones - This setting controls how loud the indication tones you hear in your headset play. These are tones that play when toggling your EQ Presets, Superhuman Hearing, and when Powering On/Off. If this is set to the minimum you will not hear any indication tones.
Voice Prompts - This settings controls how loud the voice prompts that you hear in your headset play. These prompts play when powering on the headset and using Bluetooth functions.
Audio Preset - Select a EQ Preset to enhance your listening experience. (For more information about EQ Presets, click here.)
DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound Mode – Select a DTS Headphone:X mode that fits your need. (Game, Movie, Music, Stereo)
- Game Mode - Place yourself in the middle of the action and hear your games just as the developers intended.
- Movie Mode - Get the best seat in the house and experience your movies like never before.
- Music Mode - Bring your music onto a personal stage for your own private concert experience.
- DTS Headphone:X Off (Stereo Mode) - Down-mix all your Surround Channels into standard stereo playback.
Chat Boost - Turn this On to have Chat Audio automatically increase in volume when loud game sounds occur. A Turtle Beach feature that’s hard to live without!
The information screen displays some essential details that may be needed when troubleshooting an issue or talking with Customer Support. The links lead to the Support section of the Turtle Beach website. (Which you are currently reading right now!)