It is important to always run the most up-to-date firmware in order to enjoy the best audio experience.
The Turtle Beach Audio Hub will automatically check for the newest firmware, and install the newest version if one is available.
The Turtle Beach Audio Hub is available for Windows and Mac.
- Connect your Stealth 700 for PlayStation 4 to your PC/Mac using the included USB Cable.
- Connect your Stealth 700 Wireless Transmitter to a free USB Port on your PC/Mac.
- Open the Turtle Beach Audio Hub app.
At this point if your headset requires a new update you will be prompted to begin this process.
**Note: This process may take a couple minutes. Do not disconnect your headset until the process is complete.**
Now you are able to adjust some of your Stealth 700 for PlayStation 4 settings.
Mic Monitor - This setting controls how loud you hear yourself through the headset when you speak into the mic. This helps to avoid inadvertently yelling at other people/players.
Tones - This setting controls how loud the indication tones you hear in your headset play. These are tones that play when toggling your EQ Presets, Superhuman Hearing, and when Powering On/Off. If this is set to the minimum you will not hear any indication tones.
Voice Prompts - This setting controls how loud the voice prompts that you hear in your headset play. These prompts play when powering on the headset and using Bluetooth functions.
Noise Gate - This makes it easier to ensure your voice is coming through the mic, instead of background noise.
Audio Preset - Select a EQ Preset to enhance your listening experience.
- Signature Sound - Turtle Beach tuned Natural Sound; hear your media just as the creators intended.
- Bass Boost - Turn up the Bass; feel the deep sound effects in your games and the punch of bass-heavy music tracks.
- Bass and Treble Boost - Turn everything up; increased lows and highs give you more of everything for a more powerful audio experience.
- Vocal Boost - Tune in to the vocals on music tracks and dialog in games and movies; make your characters and stories come alive.
DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound Mode – Select a DTS Headphone:X mode that fits your need. (Game, Movie, Music, Stereo)
- Game Mode - Place yourself in the middle of the action and hear your games just as the developers intended.
- Movie Mode - Get the best seat in the house and experience your movies like never before.
- Music Mode - Bring your music onto a personal stage for your own private concert experience.
- DTS Headphone:X Off (Stereo Mode) - Down-mix all your Surround Channels into standard stereo playback.
Chat Boost - Turn this On to have Chat Audio automatically increase in volume when loud game sounds occur. A Turtle Beach feature that’s hard to live without!
The information screen displays some essential details that may be needed when troubleshooting an issue or talking with Customer Support. The links lead to the Support section of the Turtle Beach website. (Which you are currently reading right now!)
|Stealth 700 for PS4/PS4 Pro||
Improved Bluetooth volume control. Fix for incorrect battery level reporting on some phones