You can download the Recon Chat Quick Start Guide here.
You can also view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below:
- Recon Chat Headband (A)
- Recon Chat Earcup with Microphone (B)
ASSEMBLE THE RECON CHAT
- Mic Mute Switch
- Switch to to mute the microphone.
- Master Volume
- Adjust the master volume of the incoming chat audio.
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices.
- Set Input & Output Devices to Headset Connected to Controller.
- Set Output to Headphones to Chat Audio.
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to Maximum.
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.
XBOX ONE SETUP
Note: The Recon Chat works with Xbox One Controllers with a 3.5mm headset jack. Other controllers require the Xbox One Headset Audio Controller (available here).
1. Press the Xbox Button while in the Xbox One's Home Screen.
2. Go to the System tab (gear icon) >> Settings >> Audio.3. Set Headset Volume to Maximum.
4. Set Mic Monitoring to your Preferred Level.