Turtlebeach Website Online Store:
We will only exchange Products that are defective or damaged. For Products purchased directly from us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Refunds for new Products purchased through this Site are honored until 30 days after the purchase date. Refunds for recertified/refurbished Products purchased through this Site are honored for up to 15 days after the purchase date, depending upon the applicable policy.
- A 15% restocking fee applies to all returns within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- Additional restocking fees will apply for any missing components, cables etc.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- If a Product is defective according to our manufacturing specifications, we will replace it. If you would instead like a refund, the 15% restocking fee applies.
- Any returned Product must be returned in its original packaging and in re-sellable condition.
- For hygiene reasons, certain accessories such as microphones, ear-pads, microphone windscreens as well as all apparel (T-Shirts, etc.) are not returnable under any circumstances.
In order to request a refund, please send an email to email@example.com with your order number in the subject line. A sales representative will apprise you of your return eligibility and/or any additional action(s) that must be taken. You may then be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number that will be emailed to you with further instructions.
You must ship the merchandise back to Turtle Beach with the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the packaging. Include the packing slip and a copy of the order in the package. Packages without a valid RMA number are refused by our receiving department and returned to sender at the sender’s expense. All return shipping is to be paid by you. We must receive the return within 20 days after you receive your RMA number. The RMA number will expire on the 21st day after it was issued, at which time any returned Product will be refused.
Please ship the Product back to us via a traceable method (FedEx is recommended).
If there's a problem with one of our products that is still in warranty, we're happy to replace that product with the same model. The Warranty refers to the repair/replacement of a defective product during this period and not a refund. Accidents or misuse are not covered by this Warranty. To obtain an RMA from our Support staff please Contact Support.
* VTB does NOT warrant that the functions of our products will meet your requirements, expectations or that operation will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume the responsibility for selecting the product to achieve your intended results and for the use and results obtained from it.
* Our products support only the platforms and systems they were designed for as described on our Web Site under "System Requirements". Systems released after the release of our products may not be supported and this does not constitute reason for a return.
* There are absolutely no Refunds under any circumstances on old Discontinued products (Retail, Used or Refurbished) that were purchased many years ago.