- XO Seven Pro Headset (A)
- Ear Force Headset Audio Controller Plus (B)
- Headset Breakaway Cable (C)
- Mobile Adapter Cable with In-Line Mic (D)
- Micro USB Update Cable (E)
- Removable Mic Boom (F)
- Turtle Beach Sticker (G)
EAR FORCE HEADSET AUDIO CONTROLLER PLUS
- Game/Chat Balance
- Adjusts the balance level of incoming audio between Game and Chat.
- SuperHuman Hearing
- Press - Engage/Disengage SuperHuman Hearing*
- Master Volume Control
- Adjust the volume level of all incoming audio (Game and Chat)
- Game Presets
- See below for more information on Game Presets
- Mic Button
- Short Press - Mute*/Unmute
- Long Press - Mic Monitor Off/Low/High
- Microphone Presets**
- See below for more information on Mic Presets
|Natural - Turtle Beach Natural Sound. Hear your media just as the creators intended.|
|Bass Boost - Turn up the Bass. Feel the deep sound effects in your games and the punch of bass-heavy music tracks.|
|Bass + Treble Boost - Turn everything up. Increased lows and highs give you more of everything for a more powerful audio experience.|
|Vocal Boost - Tune in to the vocals on music tracks and dialog in games and movies. Makes your team-mates, characters, and stories come alive as you've never heard before.|
- *LEDs pulse when features are active
- **Using the Loud Room preset can cause Mic Drop-outs when used in a quiet environment. Always match your Mic Preset to the noise level of your surroundings.
The Headset Audio Controller Plus was designed to fit tightly into the Xbox One controller. You may need to apply gentle upward pressure to the bottom of the audio adapter while inserting into the controller. If it does not connect easily, do not force it. Make sure the Audio Controller is well aligned (do not angle the Audio Controller) and try again.
Use the two long pins to properly align the adapter.
To remove the Audio Controller Plus, apply gentle downward pressure to disengage the tab on the bottom of the controller.
XBOX ONE SETUP
(Controller Not Included.)
Follow the on-screen prompts to update your controller.
Take this time to update additional controllers, if necessary.