NOTE: Both the TAC and Elite Pro headset are required to use the Noise Cancelling Microphone.
You can download the full user guide for the Elite Pro here: Elite Pro - User Guide.
You can also download the Elite Pro - Tournament Noise Cancelling Microphone Guide here, or view the contents of that guide below.
- Elite Pro Tournament Noise Cancelling Mic (A)
- 1.9m Elite Pro Tournament Audio and Chat Cable (B)
**NOTE: The Tournament Noise Cancelling Microphone requires the Elite Pro Headset and Elite Pro TAC.**
*Elite Pro Headset and Elite Pro Tactical Audio Controller are Sold Separately.
†Note: The Elite Pro Tournament Noise Cancelling Microphone and 1.9m Elite Pro Tournament Audio and Chat Cable are designed for use with the Tactical Audio Controller. They are not intended for use with any other devices.
The Elite Pro Tournament Noise Cancelling Microphone can only be used with the Elite Pro Tactical Audio Controller and Elite Pro Headset.
- First, remove the Elite Pro 1.3m Audio Cable from the Elite Pro Headset (if connected). When disconnecting this cable, hold onto the thicker plug section; do not pull using the cable itself. Connect the 1.9m Elite Pro Tournament Audio and Chat Cable to the short cable hanging from the Left Earcup of the Elite Pro Headset. Once fully inserted, the orange stripes on the Cable should be visible through the corresponding slots on the connector.
- Disconnect the Elite Pro Microphone that originally came with the Elite Pro Headset (if connected). Connect the Elite Pro Tournament Noise Cancelling Microphone to the headset.
- Make sure the Microphone is in position according to the diagram below.
- Make sure to re-calibrate your Background Noise Limiter, Mic Boost, and Mic Monitor levels for your new microphone.