The Stealth 300 for PS4 Quick Start Guide can be downloaded here. You can also view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below.
A. Stealth 300 Headset
B. USB Charging Cable
- Power LED
- Solid Green - Headset On
- Blinking Red - Battery Low
- (USB Connected)
- Solid Red - Charging
- Blinking Green - Fully Charged
- USB Charge Port
- Power Button
- Press and Hold - Power On/Off
- Preset Button
- Press - Cycle EQ Audio Presets*
- Mic Monitor Volume
- Master Volume
*See EQ Presets below.
Flip up mic to mute, as shown.
- 1 Tone - Signature Sound
- 2 Tones - Bass Boost
- 3 Tones Bass + Treble Boost
- 4 Tones - Treble Boost
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices.
- Set Input and Output Device to Headset Connected to Controller.
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio.
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to Maximum.
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.
ProSpecs Glasses Friendly Design
Originally created for the Elite Pro Tournament Gaming Headset, Turtle Beach's exclusive Pro-Specs™ glasses-friendly technology is built into the Stealth 300, featuring an advanced ear cushion design and materials that allow gamers who wear glasses to finally play in comfort.
The Stealth 300 uses a rechargeable battery. Make sure to charge it regularly.
Always charge your headset before storing it for any extended period of time (greater than 3 months). Never store the unit in temperatures above 115°F/45°C.