You can download the Atlas One Quick Start Guide here.
You can view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below:
- Atlas One Gaming Headset (A)
- PC Splitter Cable (B)
PC/MAC, NINTENDO SWITCH, & MOBILE SETUP
If your PC has two separate jacks (one each for headset audio and mic audio), you'll need to use the included PC Splitter Cable, as shown below.
- Mic Mute
- Flip up mic to mute.
- Master Volume
- Adjusts the master volume of the incoming game and chat audio.
PROSPECS™ GLASSES-FRIENDLY DESIGN
Originally created for the Elite Pro Tournament Gaming Headset, Turtle Beach's exclusive ProSpecs™ glasses-friendly technology is built into the Atlas One, featuring an advanced ear cushion design and materials that allow gamers who wear glasses to finally play in comfort.
XBOX ONE SETUP
NOTE: The Atlas One requires the NEW Xbox One Controller with 3.5mm headset jack. Purchase the Headset Audio Controller for use with the original Xbox One Controller.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller and navigate to Settings (gear tab).
- Set Headset Volume to maximum.
- Set Headset Chat Mixer to your preferred Game/Chat Balance.
- Set Mic Monitoring to your preferred level.
SURROUND SOUND SETUP (AVAILABLE ONLY ON XBOX ONE)
- Go to Settings >> Audio Devices >> Audio Output.
- Select Windows Sonic For Headphones.
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices.
- Set Input & Output Device to Headset Connected to Controller.
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio.
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum.
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the instructions to calibrate your microphone.