You can download the Battle Buds Quick Start Guide here.
You can also view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below.
- Turtle Beach Battle Buds™ In-Ear Gaming Headset (A)
- Removable Microphone (B)
- Earbud Tips (Three Sizes: S, M, L) (C)
- Stabilizer Wings (Three Sized: S, M, L) (D)
- Carrying Pouch (E)
- Master Volume
- Adjust the master volume of the incoming game and chat audio.
- Mic Mute Switch
- Switch to mute the microphone.
- The inline microphone will activate when the mic boom is removed.
- Multifunction Button
- Multifunction button for supported devices.
Connect the Mic boom.
Align the Turtle Beach logo on the plug with the palm tree logo on the left earbud and gently push in to ensure the mic is fully inserted.
Once the mic boom is removed, the inline mic will automatically activate.
Install the R stabilizer to the right earpiece and the L stabilizer to the left earpiece. Align the opening of stabilizer with the nozzle and hole on earpiece. Be careful to not cover the hole, and make sure the R and L marks are facing outwards and can be seen.
Earbuds Tips Installation
Place the earbud tip onto the nozzle to install.
Stabilizers and Earbuds Tips Selection
Try the different sizes of earbud tips and stabilizers to ensure the best fit for you. The sizes of the stabilizers (S/M/L) are marked on the inside.
Insert the earpiece into your ear canal, then turn earpiece into position. Push the tip of stabilizer under ear ridge.
NINTENDO SWITCH SETUP
Note: Chat available for games that support in-game chat capability.
PC/MAC & MOBILE SETUP
The headset is compatible with PCs and mobile devices with a 3.5mm jack.
PCs with pink/green jacks require PC splitter cable (sold separately).
XBOX ONE SETUP
Note: Battle Buds require the Xbox One controller with 3.5mm headset jack. Purchase the Ear Force Headset Audio Controller here for use with the original Xbox One controller.
- Press the Xbox Button on your controller, and go to Settings (gear icon)
- Go to the System tab
- Select Audio
- Set Headset Volume to maximum
- Set Headset Chat Mixer to the middle setting
- Set Mic Monitoring to your preferred level
SURROUND SOUND SETUP (AVAILABLE ONLY ON XBOX ONE)
- Press the Xbox Button on your controller.
- Go to the System tab (gear icon).
- Select Settings >> Display & Sound >> Audio Output
- Set Headset Format to Windows Sonic for Headphones
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Set Input & Output Device to Headset Connected to Controller
- Set Output to Headphones to All Audio
- Set Volume Control (Headphones) level to maximum
- Select Adjust Microphone Level and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.