You can download the Recon Controller Quick Start Guide here.
You can also view the contents of that Quick Start Guide below.
- Recon Controller (A)
- 10'/3m USB-A to USB-C Cable (B)
- Mic Monitoring
- Alters the level of your voice in your headset on Xbox
- Tune your game audio
- Feature Level
- Indicates the active feature option
- Button Mapping
- Map buttons and select profiles
- Pro-Aim Focus Mode
- Set your right-stick sensitivity level
- Alters the volume on Xbox
- Superhuman Hearing
- Pinpoint quiet audio cues like enemy footsteps and weapon reloads
- Cycles features on the vitals dashboard
- Cycles options for each feature
- Mic Mute
- Toggle your mute status on Xbox
- Alters the level of game and chat audio on Xbox
- Xbox Button
- Open Guide on Xbox and access Game bar on Windows 10
- Xbox Controls
- Focus your view. Share your game content and access Menus on Xbox
- USB-C Cable Port
- For connection to Xbox or PC
- Right Action Button
- Pro-Aim, or map to any button
- Left Action Button
- Map to any button
- 3.5mm Headset Connection
SETUP FOR XBOX
Please Note: When 3.5mm headset is connected: Volume, Chat, Mic Monitoring and Mic Mute alter the setting sliders on Xbox.
SETUP FOR PC
All features will work on PC, except for Chat Mix when 3.5mm headset is connected.
Press MODE to cycle through features. Press SELECT to cycle through options for each feature.
|OFF||OPTION 1||OPTION 2||OPTION 3||OPTION 4|
|EQ||N/A||Signature Sound*||Bass Boost||Bass & Treble Boost||Vocal Boost|
|BUTTON MAPPING||N/A||Profile 1*||Profile 2||Profile 3||Profile 4|
* Denotes default option.
QUICK ACTION BUTTON MAPPING
You can map any of the controller buttons to the left and right quick action buttons. To do so:
1. First, select the profile you'd like to edit. Press the MODE button until the Button Mapping indicator lights up.
Then, press the SELECT button until your preferred profile number lights up.
2. Activate Mapping Mode by holding the SELECT button down for 2 seconds. The profile lights will blink.
3. On the bottom of the controller, press the Quick Action button you'd like to map to.
4. Then, select the button you'd like to map to that Quick Action button. The profile lights will blink again.
5. Save your assignment by holding the SELECT button down for 2 seconds.
Your controller is now ready to use!
PLEASE NOTE: New button mappings will override older ones. To delete a button mapping, repeat this process -- but when you reach Step 5, press the Quick Action button again.
PRO-AIM FOCUS MODE
When the PRO-AIM button is pressed and held, the sensitivity of the right stick will decrease to the set level. The higher the level selected, the greater the reduction in sensitivity will be.
To adjust the Pro-Aim level:
1. Press the MODE button until the Pro-Aim icon lights up.
2. Press the Select button until your desired sensitivity level has been reached.
PLEASE NOTE: Pro-Aim will work at the same time as your button mappings. Either set Pro-Aim to OFF, or clear the mapping from the right Quick Action button to achieve the setup you want.